It’s the New Year which means time to reflect, think back, and hope for the future. Here are 30 journal prompts to reflect in the New Year to help get you started!
Yeah… so… 2020 AND 2021 were certainly special years, weren’t they?
We were stretched to the limit. We saw small businesses crumble. We lost loved ones. We hoarded toilet paper. We cried. We pivoted. We hunkered down. We yearned for our normal lives. We found our fortitude and we overcame challenges.
This year more than ever, it’s important to reflect on the past – your prayers, your challenges, and your successes.
All of the journal prompts are in this blog post. I also have a FREE PRINTABLE for you if you choose to have your journal prompts in a beautiful format.
30 Journal Prompts to Reflect in the New Year
1. What am I most grateful for?
2. What was my word of the year and why?
3. Who are the people who touched my life the most?
4. How did I give to and serve others?
5. What was my biggest accomplishment? What am I most proud of?
6. What kept me motivated during the tough times?
7. How did I build fortitude over the year?
8. What are my top 3 lessons learned?
9. What made me happiest?
10. What made me the saddest?
11. What was I most frustrated with?
12. What were my biggest fears?
13. What got me out of bed every morning?
14. How did my priorities shift?
15. How did my faith change?
16. What was my biggest challenge?
17. What are the top 3-5 words to describe this year?
18. How did my relationships with my family change?
19. How did my relationships with my friends change?
20. What were my top prayers?
21. What were my biggest blessings?
22. How did I grow the most?
23. What new people came into my life?
24. What people left my life?
25. How did I best take care of myself?
26. How did I show love and kindness to others?
27. What was my toughest decision?
28. What would I have done differently?
29. What did I value the most and did that change from previous years?
30. Was I the person who I aspire to be?
More Journal Resources You Will Love
Your Next Step…
Love, hugs, and reflecting on the old and the new.
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.