Join the FREE Gratitude Builds Fortitude Summit – Growing Resilience with Autoimmune Disease!
When you join this summit, you will discover:
- How to activate your attitude of gratitude and the science behind how gratitude rewires your brain… especially when you’re fatigued, in pain, and even angry at God.
- How to eliminate the blocks to true healing and self-worth especially during times of stress, uncertainty, and depression.
- Why gratitude is more than mindset and how to get started with a mindfulness practice so that you can live more authentically and purposefully when you feel “stuck” in an unhealthy body.
- How to rediscover your passion for family, food, and fun, so that you can live a full and abundant life when everything seems to be changing around you.
- How to unleash your inner fortitude and resilience so that you can get out of the funk and rise up from adversity.
A way to teach your kids about the power of gratitude… in a way that they will understand and embrace!
AND… with a fun back-to-school theme!
Kids Back to School Gratitude Challenge + Printables
The challenge and printables are ideal for kids age 5-12, and have open ended questions designed to start your child’s day with the power of gratitude.
I choose Beautycounter, because they are committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what’s required by U.S. law: They have prohibited the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals through “The Never List™” — all while ensuring their products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe shampoo, lipstick, or oil in the market.
Thriving in the Workplace with Autoimmune Disease
The #1 Amazon bestseller, Thriving in the Workplace with Autoimmune Disease is the first book ever to educate individuals specifically with autoimmune disease on their legal and disability rights in the workplace. The book was born out of author Holly Bertone’s personal and painful experience and lack of resources available specifically for individuals with autoimmune diseases. She walks you through the basics of navigating FMLA, EEO, reasonable accommodations, working with your boss, and then provides much needed resources to help you find that critical balance between taking care of your health and managing your symptoms at work.
Having an autoimmune condition or any other kind of invisible illness can be isolating. You may look and act totally fine on the outside, but you feel like your insides are slowly killing you and all you ever want to do is crawl under the covers and go to sleep.
It’s difficult enough for your family and spouse to understand what you are going through. It’s especially difficult in the workplace when your employer can’t “see” your condition and doesn’t understand why you are asking for flexibility or accommodations. You feel like no one understands. You feel like you have no voice.
This book is not going to tell you to give up and become a victim. The mission of this book is to empower you with knowledge so that you can rise above your illness and challenges and thrive both at home and in the workplace.