You want to be living your best life. It might be January and you are embracing the New Year, New You. Or any time of year that you are looking to be more intentional, improve your emotional and physical health and wellness and live with greater purpose. These 50 journal prompts will help you to start living your best life. The time to begin is now!
The information provided on this website is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. This information has NOT been evaluated by the FDA. This website is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician. The reader should regularly consult their doctor in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
There are certain times of the year I feel more reflective than others. For me, it’s the New Year and my birthday. What are those times for you?
When you are in a more contemplative mood and want to really start living intentionally, these are 50 journal prompts to help get you started!
50 Journal Prompts for Living Your Best Life
1. What are 5 things that you grateful for right now?
2. Am I happy with my life? Why or why not?
3. What are my current short term/long term goals?
4. What does my ideal day look like? How can I achieve this?
5. What are the 10 things I can do this week to improve my emotional and physical health?
6. What is my favorite thing about myself? Why?
7. What area/s of my life need more attention? How will I accomplish this?
8. What actions can I take to simplify my life?
9. What are 5 things that I once dreamed of having/accomplishing, that I have now?
10. What makes me REALLY happy?
11. Do I enjoy my job? Why or why not?
12. What am I still holding onto from the past?
13. What would I do if I wasn’t afraid?
14. What are my top 10 goals I want to accomplish by the end of the year?
15. How can I take better care of myself?
Imagine…learning gratitude to build your fortitude… in a super simple way! Click below…
16. What are 3-5 things/people that are toxic to me that I need to examine cutting out, and why?
17. What are my daily self-care rituals?
18. What is the single greatest achievement that I am most proud of?
19. What burdens are weighing me down right now?
20. What do I need more of in my life?
21. What are my limiting beliefs? How can I shift them?
22. If my best friend were to describe me, what would he/she say?
23. If I could have anything in the world (no time, money, energy constraints), what would it be?
24. Who are the most important people in my life?
25. What are the most important things in my life?
26. What is my life going to look like 5 years from now?
27. Do I come across authentically? If not, how can I change?
28. What is my favorite song to sing and dance to?
29. How has my self-confidence grown in the last 5 or 10 years?
30. What is holding me back from being my best self and living my best life?
31. What do I struggle with the most?
32. What do I need more of in life? How will I get it?
33. What do I need less of in life? How will I get rid of it?
34. What are 5 bucket list travel destinations?
35. What has been on my mind lately?
36. Who do I need to still forgive and why?
37. Who do I most admire (personally and professionally) and why?
38. If I could describe myself in one word, what would it be?
39. How do I react to stressful situations? How can I pivot next time?
40. What are my favorite hobbies? Do I engage in them often enough? Why or why not?
41. What is a difficult time in my past that has shaped me?
42. When am I most at peace?
43. Do I let my past dictate my future? Why or why not?
44. What is the status of my closest relationships? What can be done to improve them?
45. What can I do today to move closer to my goals?
46. What are my favorite affirmations? How do they make me feel?
47. What inspires me right now?
48. Do I love myself the way I love others?
49. When I look in the mirror, what do I see?
50. At the end of my life, how do I want to be remembered? What kind of legacy do I want to leave?
More Journal Resources You Will Love
Are you Inspired?
Love, hugs, and living intentionally every day.
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.