Everyone thinks about goals for the New Year or New Year New You. But goal setting shouldn’t be just one time a year. It’s something we should do daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly. Here are 30 (bullet or regular) journal prompts for goal setting and planning to get you started.
I’m a planner at heart. I mean, aside from that pesty Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, I love to plan. Like making a plan to plan kinda planner. Like Homer Simpson taking a nap dreaming about taking a nap.
As the old saying goes, when you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
And goal setting is just that. But there’s more to it.
Your goals are your dreams that you want to achieve. You want to make sure you are doing both – dreaming and planning. These journal prompts are designed to help you honor that space of being mindful about your true purpose and also taking the steps to get there.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your Gratitude Builds Fortitude Journal (bullet or regular) and let’s get started!
30 Journal Prompts for Goal Setting
1. What am I most grateful for?
2. What do I want to achieve this year?
3. What are my “first things first”?
4. What were the biggest personal and professional accomplishments last year?
5. What keeps me motivated?
6. What are the top 3 lessons learned from last year?
7. What are the limiting beliefs holding me back?
8. I am happiest when I am doing… and why?
9. What are my top 3 short-term goals to accomplish this year?
10. What are my 3 long-term goals to accomplish this year?
Psst… want to 10x your productivity even if you have health issues? It’s eezy peezy! Click below…
11. What do I value the most?
12. Am I doing what I love? Why or why not?
13. What are my top 10 priorities?
14. How can I be kinder to myself?
15. How can I be kinder to others?
16. What is my favorite mindset quote or affirmation?
17. Who inspires me and why?
18. Where do I want to be this time next year?
19. Where do I see myself in 5 years?
20. If I could have a superpower it would be…?
21. Am I spending my time wisely? Why or why not?
22. What are some different ways I can step outside of my comfort zone?
23. How do I celebrate my wins?
24. What kind of person do I aspire to be?
25. What gets me out of bed every morning?
26. What does success look like?
27. What makes me feel more confident?
28. What is one habit I want to start?
29. What is one habit I should break?
30. Do I work smarter or harder? Why and how?
More Journal Resources You Will Love
FREE Productivity Cycle Tracker
Shop Daily Scripture + Gratitude Affirmation Printables
More Journal (and Gratitude) Articles and Prompts
Are you Inspired?
Be sure to download your FREE Energy and Productivity Tracker and 10x your productivity even if you have health issues!
Love, hugs, and planning to make plans.
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.
You must be logged in to post a comment.