Brownies made in the blender? That are gluten free and vegan? These brownies are made with all-natural ingredients and goodness and are one of the feature recipes in the hot new release The Veginner’s Cookbook. I’m sharing the recipe with you today and giving you a sneak peak of the cookbook!
The bloggers and foodie couple behind Elephantastic Vegan, Bianca Haun and Sascha Naderer bring 75 delicious plant-based recipes to the table. The Veginner’s Cookbook is for anyone thinking about transitioning to a vegan diet or having difficulties maintaining a vegan lifestyle; Bianca and Sascha call them #veginners.
In their debut cookbook, Bianca and Sascha combine their favorite easy recipes with their knowledge about how to handle difficult situations as a vegan. Readers will learn how to make easy vegan swapping alternatives and time-saving tricks, order at restaurants, and what to tell family and friends. The Veginner’s Cookbook is designed for everyday use, and all recipes are made from sample ingredients and instructions that any #veginner can follow.
I received a complimentary copy of the cookbook, and I was amazed at how EASY the recipes are to make. They cover a wide variety of flavors, with simple pantry staples.
WHAT’S IN THE BOOK?
The Veginner’s Cookbook is so much more than just a cookbook. It’s the perfect guide for new vegans and the veg-curious, including a variety of kitchen hacks and articles that will help you make the switch!
The Veginner’s Cookbook includes:
- 75+ veginner-friendly and well-tested recipes (80% are exclusive, never-seen-before recipes) from all categories, such as basics, breakfast foods, soups, main meals, breads, snacks and party foods, sauces and dressings and of course: desserts.
- Bianca’s Kitchen Hacks helps you find out some tricks and shortcuts for the vegan cook. Cooking is not your strong suit? That’s okay, articles such as ‘How to spot the perfectly ripe avocado’ and ‘How not to explode soup all over your kitchen when mixing hot liquids in a blender’ are here to help!
- Sascha’s Landmine Situations are little guides to help you through your first steps of veganism. Snarky comments by coworkers? Look up ‘at the workplace’. Nagging parents? Check out ‘when visiting relatives’. Broke? ‘How to be vegan on a budget’ has got you covered!
- A list of essential pantry, freezer and fridge staples for new vegans
- Helpful articles for Veginners, such as ‘How to avoid disputing your dietary preferences’ or ‘Substitutes that will make you forget about non-vegan food’.
Blender Brownies Recipe
Where to Purchase The Veginner’s Cookbook
You can purchase The Veginner’s Cookbook on Amazon!
Are you Inspired?
Be sure to download your free Healthy Living Bundle to launch you into the life of good health and fortitude!
Love, hugs, and in a chocolate coma.HERE.