Discover how to unlock your healing power within these beautiful 25 Affirmations for Chronic Illness! Also included is a FREE printable that you can download!
Affirmations are so much more than… just think positive! In fact, I CRINGE every time I hear that phrase! It’s harnessing the power of becoming what you focus on and shifting your mindset. Are affirmations in and of themselves going to heal your chronic illness? Probably not.
Are affirmations going to help you focus on having a healthy body instead of focusing on everything that is wrong with it? Absolutely!
Read these every day and discover the power and magic that you truly have within.
These 25 affirmations for chronic illness are designed to help you honor that space of being frustrated and angry at yourself and even sad or depressed and change your mindset to focus on your beautiful and amazing body.
All of the affirmations are in this blog post. I also have a FREE PRINTABLE for you if you choose to have your affirmations in a beautiful format.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
25 Affirmations for Chronic Illness
1. I choose to be happy.
2. My body is healthy and strong.
3. This illness does not define me.
4. I am enough.
5. I have the power to be who I want to be.
6. I am resilient.
7. I separate these obstacles from how I define myself.
8. This illness is my body trying to tell me something.
9. I am grateful for my amazing body.
10. I choose to be healthy.
11. My mind is calm and at peace.
12. I am safe.
13. I am loved.
14. I grow stronger every day.
15. My body supports me.
16. I give thanks for what this illness has taught me.
17. I treat my body with respect and compassion.
18. I choose to release this illness.
19. I accept good health and healing throughout my body.
20. I listen to my body.
21. I give myself permission to heal.
22. I appreciate and love my body.
23. The more I care for my body, the more it cares for me.
24. Every day brings new opportunities for healing.
25. My body is in a state of harmony.
Are you Inspired?
Get Your FREE Affirmation Printable!
Love, hugs, and appreciating myself.
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.