The holiday season is officially here with all of the hustle and bustle and baking and parties and traditions. Be sure to carve out some quiet time for yourself to refresh and renew your spirit. These 30 journal prompts for Christmas and December are sure to get you centered as you enjoy the magic of the season.
I don’t know what it is about Christmas, but it seems like the second you finish Thanksgiving dinner, you start running around like a crazy person trying to get “everything done.” What does that even mean? Why do we lose our minds when it comes to Christmas preparations?
Carve out some quiet time, pour a cup of tea or hot chocolate, and journal your way to immense gratitude about the Christmas season. Here are 30 great journal prompts to get you started!
30 Journal Prompts for Christmas
1. How does your family welcome in the holiday season?
2. What are your favorite Christmas traditions from when you were a child?
3. What makes the season magical for you?
4. What are your favorite Christmas songs?
5. What are the favorite Christmas traditions you celebrate now with your family?
6. What are your favorite holiday movies?
7. How do you spread Christmas cheer?
8. What are your favorite Christmas treats?
9. What is your family’s Advent tradition?
10. What is your favorite holiday book?
11. What is your grown-up Christmas list and wish?
12. How will infuse the scents of the season?
13. What do you love about your Christmas tree?
14. Who are the family and friends you see over the holiday season?
15. What is your tree decorating tradition?
Psst… want beautiful Scripture + Gratitude printables to celebrate the beauty of the Advent Season? Click below…
16. What is your holiday bucket list?
17. What are you most thankful for this Christmas?
18. What are your Christmas eve traditions?
19. What are your favorite homemade gifts to give and receive?
20. What does Christmas Day look like for your family?
21. What are your favorite scriptures about Christmas?
22. What does joy mean to you?
23. Do you have a special Christmas morning breakfast or brunch?
24. Do you set up a Nativity scene?
25. What do you think about matching family Christmas PJs?
26. How many stocking stuffers are in your stockings?
27. How does your town celebrate Christmas? Do you participate?
28. What are your favorite childhood memories about Christmas?
29. When do you put away your Christmas decorations?
30. How are you going to serve someone today?
More Christmas Resources You Will Love
More Journal Resources You Will Love
Are you Inspired?
Be sure to download your FREE Advent Calendar Printable and celebrate the season!
Love, hugs, and enjoying the stillness of the holiday season.
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.