The summer sun can be our best friend and worst enemy. Why do some people have healthy and luminous skin and others look like they are melting away? Here are top 10 tips for obtaining that gorgeous summer skin with the radiant glow.
Gorgeous, luminous summer skin isn’t just about sunscreen. It’s about taking care of your skin from the inside out. Regardless of your age or skin type, these are top 10 tips that anyone can benefit from.
1. Hydrate. Drink lots of water to nourish your skin from the summer heat. The recommended amount of water is half your body weight in ounces, but in the summer, and especially if you exercise, you may need to drink more.
2. Wear a wide brim hat to protect your face at every angle.
4. Moisturize. Chose non-toxic and skin-friendly products free of formaldehyde, oxybenzone, parabens, phthalates, SLS, and triclosan.
Psst… wanna know which skin care ingredients are toxic, hormone disruptors, and carcinogens? Click below…
5. Go with a lighter foundation formula. Or none at all!
6. Use a mask once a week. Masks help to deep clean and hydrate.
8. Step away from the crap. Sugar. Smoking. Sodas (including diet). Fast Food. You know its bad for you. Step away.
9. Don’t forget about your lips. Your lips can become dry and chapped in the summer just like the winter. Use a nourishing lip balm to protect your lips from UVA/UVB rays.
10. Pack your summer bag with these great items.
Are you Inspired?
Get Your FREE List of Toxic Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid!
Love, hugs, and love the skin you’re in.HERE.