If you are like most people with health challenges, chances are you’re already dreading summer. You already know that while summer should be full of making happy memories, the chaos of life makes it anything but. If that is you, then you are in luck. Join the Summer of Gratitude 20 Day Challenge. Give yourself a gift this summer.
You WANT a fun summer! You DESERVE a fun summer!
Don’t turn your summer over to “society’s norms” and hope for good times.
So how do you do this with ZERO energy?
What happens if you don’t have the time or strength or emotional bandwidth?
Or even the financial means?
When you LEARN and MASTER the power of gratitude, you take this skill with you far beyond summer!
While you can’t always change your reality, you can change how you react. Manifesting a summer of gratitude is a great way to begin!
7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Gratitude
Did you know that practicing gratitude helps to build your fortitude? Science even proves it! Here’s how and why it works. According to this article from Psychology Today, there are 7 scientifically-proven benefits of gratitude:
1. Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
2. Gratitude improves physical health.
3. Gratitude improves psychological health.
4. Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
5. Grateful people sleep better.
6. Gratitude improves self-esteem.
7. Gratitude increases mental strength. I like to call this one FORTITUDE.
Summer of Gratitude 20-Day Challenge
What if… you could enjoy summer for yourself and your family without the pressure, chaos, and stress! What would that look like to you?
That’s where the Summer of Gratitude 20-Day Challenge comes in!
Join the Summer of Gratitude and discover:
- How to prepare your attitude of gratitude so that you wake up every day with the right mindset to be fully present this summer.
- How to truly love yourself again and appreciate all that summer has to offer so that taking time to smell the flowers becomes your summertime mantra.
- How to connect with family and friends on a deeper level so that you love more openly and appreciate those who you may take for granted.
- How to play and have fun this summer in a way that you can keep your energy intact and minimize the chaos.
- … and more!
Take 20 days, and each day and week, focus on something different to be grateful for. Join my Summer of Gratitude 20-Day Challenge!
Psst… want me to lead you through the Summer of Gratitude 20-Day Challenge each and every day? Click below to find out how…
Share the Love
What about you? How are you practicing gratitude this summer? How are you using gratitude to build your fortitude?
Be sure to tag us @pinkfortitude on social media and use the hashtag #summerofgratitude
I can’t wait to see what you are up to and how you are inspiring others!
Are you Inspired?
Be sure to join the Summer of Gratitude 20-Day Challenge!
Love, hugs, and queue the bubbles!
This article and website contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. Any information on this website is not meant to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor for medical advice. We believe in conscious capitalism and the American Dream. Full Disclosure Policy, Legal Clause, and Terms and Conditions – Click HERE.