After cancer treatment and subsequent autoimmune disease, my days are unpredictable. The only thing that’s been constant lately is the weight gain. I’ve changed my diet and I eat healthy but nothing seems to be working. It’s frustrating and embarrassing to be a former triathlete and mountain bike racer who is now carrying 20 extra pounds. This is a sponsored post made in partnership with Slimvance. However, all opinions are my own.The US Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements in this article. These products and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. #ad #MySlimvance @GNCLiveWell
The Former and Current Me
I used to be very athletic. I raced in triathlons and also was a mountain bike racer. I rock climbed and hiked and ran and swam. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010 and Hashimoto’s one year later. Between the latent side effects from chemo and the unpredictability of living with an autoimmune disease, my health has been a roller coaster the last several years.
Due to some of the dysfunction I’m dealing with, I’ve made some pretty epic changes in my nutrition protocol and now eat an extremely clean and healthy diet. But my adrenals and energy haven’t bounced back yet. The only exercise I’m able to do is yoga and walking. One of my new favorite activities to help with lymphatic movement is jumping on the rebounder (a mini trampoline).
The weight gain is frustrating and embarrassing. I can’t fit into my favorite clothes and I know it’s not good for my health to be carrying around the extra weight. I’m excited to try Slimvance in conjunction with healthy eating and light exercise to help drop those stubborn pounds. You can purchase Slimvance at @GNCLiveWell retailers nationwide, or get a free 14 day trial* with subscritpion via my link here:
Slimvance is a stimulant-free herbal supplement containing all-natural botanicals that is designed to support gradual weight loss when combined with a healthy eating plan and moderate exercise. It is a brand new product launched nationally by GNC in December, 2017. Slimvance uses three natural botanical ingredients that people have consumed for centuries as part of a healthy, balanced diet. This powerful herbal combination of turmeric, morninga and curry leaves are shown to support weight loss, body fat loss, and reduce inches from the hips, and core. Harvested from non-GMO sources, Slimvance is a nature-based solution that stands out in the competitive, results-driven weight loss space.
Slimvance has been internationally recognized as the “Innovative Weight Management Ingredient of the Year Winner:
- Breakthrough weight management ingredient clinically shown to deliver almost 10lbs of transformational weight loss in just 16 weeks*
- Delivers weight loss starting in as little as 2 weeks*
- Backed by a human clinical trial supporting its ability to reduce weight and waist circumference*
- Studied in both men and women
- Clinical trial used subjects from a broad age range, and were a healthy population of overweight – NOT obese – individuals
- These overweight subjects taking SLIMVANCE lost over an inch in waist circumference in the study*.
- Compared to diet & exercise alone, the new trial on SLIMVANCE shows dramatic results
- Demonstrates gradual and consistent weight loss (or improvements) over 16 weeks
- Shown to significantly reduce weight and percent body fat over 16 weeks*
- Shown to help with weight management with only moderate and manageable changes to diet and exercise regimen.
- Can be added to any existing weight management regimen
- Positively impacts serum triglycerides*
Get Your FREE 14 Day Trial
You can get your FREE 14 day trial by clicking here –> http://bit.ly/2olbCR2
*A randomized clinical study of 140 healthy overweight people compared the use of Slimvance® in conjunction with an 1800 calorie diet and walking plan to a placebo with the same diet and walking plan. Those on Slimvance® lost almost 10 more pounds (-11.81 pounds versus –1.91 pounds), lost over an inch more around the hips (-1.76 inches vs. –0.48 inches), lost over an inch more around the waist (-2.12 inches versus –0.68 inches) and lost more percent body fat (-1.05% versus 0.71%) than the placebo group after 16 weeks.
Are you Inspired?
Be sure to download your free Healthy Living Bundle to launch you into the life of good health and fortitude!
Love, hugs, and getting lean.HERE.