The Peace, Love, and Chocolate Fundraiser was a HUGE success! I want to share this amazing pink party with you and:
- The two amazing organizations we supported.
- Thank everyone who helped make it a success.
- Show you pictures of the infamous chocolate room.
- Show you pictures of the decorations.
- Share the final donation total.
Online donation pages are still open.
In no particular order, I would like to extend a heartfelt and appreciative thank you to the following people:
- Everyone who donated, contributed, and helped to get the word out.
- Booz Allen Hamilton for their donation of Washington National tickets.
- Nation Tours and Transportation for their donation of Potomac River cruises.
- My Tribe for their endless dedication to getting the word out.
- All of my Blog Buddies for their sponsorship and advertisement.
- My babysitters and volunteer helpers.
- My parents for their help and support.
- Hubby for his patience and support.
I couldn’t have done it without you!
While the food was not the highlight of the party, there certainly was ample. These were just two of the tables – there was more.
The Chocolate Room
This is the infamous chocolate room! Remember how I shared how I built this partyscape?
Pink Champagne Cake – made the same, but decorated a little differently this year.
Some more Decadent Chocolates!
The fundraising station was the first thing that everyone saw when they came through the door.
Then they walked through the kitchen with pink and white tule and party lanterns.
And finally the Chocolate Room.
- 2 months of planning (well, one year but who’s counting)
- 5 pounds of fudge and bark
- 200+ truffles (and minor carpal tunnel from all of the rolling)
- 75 ladies (give or take)
- 1 month of social media promotions……
Drum roll please…..
We raised just under $4,000 for two amazing breast cancer organizations. The donation pages are still open and I am so excited and appreciative of everyone who helped to make this a success.
Love, hugs, and already thinking about next year.
The FTC wants me to tell you this: This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. I believe in capitalism and the American Dream. Full disclosure Policy Click HERE.