Whether it’s packing snacks to go to the office, soccer game, doctor’s appointment, errands, or anywhere else, it’s easy to get caught up in grabbing something quick and unhealthy. Or worse yet – not eating, then starving and stopping to buy something extremely unhealthy. Every day it seems like we are on the go to somewhere. How can you eat healthy (and even gluten free) while you are constantly on the go? Here are five easy tips.
My normal day goes like this… wake up at 4:45, leave for work at 5:20, get home at 3:00, and then it’s homework, ball practice, dinner, family time and bed. The few days that I have a day off work, I’m running from doctors appointments to getting the oil changed in the car to picking up the dry cleaning. Mamma is always in motion! I refuse to let my busy schedule be an excuse to eat junk food. Especially now that I’ve transitioned to a gluten free diet, I need to make sure that I not only healthy options, but also gluten free options. Here are five easy tips to help you pack healthy snacks to enjoy while you’re on the go.
Disclosure: Pink Fortitude, LLC received promotional products and compensation for this post. All opinions belong solely to Pink Fortitude, LLC.
5 Tips to Packing a Healthy Snack on the Go
1. Keep a dedicated and organized space in your pantry or kitchen for snacks, containers, and bags.
2. Prepare your snacks the night before. Nothing will throw you off track faster than rushing around last minute. Just like you would pack a child’s lunch the night before, plan every day to pack your snacks. If your snacks are packed and ready to go, it will save you from one less thing to remember as you are rushing out the door.
3. Choose whole food options like an apple, grapes, celery or carrot sticks. Pack a small bag for food waste (apple cores, etc) just in case.
4. Pack healthy snacks from Love with Food. Keep reading… they are offering you some great promotions at the end of the post!
5. Enroll in an automatic refill plan with Love with Food so you are never caught without healthy snack options.
4 Reasons Why I Heart Love with Food
1. For every box sold, Love with Food will donate a meal to a food bank in the United States. I love this company’s commitment to give back, especially since Share our Strength/No Kid Hungry is one of the lucky recipients of their donations.
2. Love with Food’s founder, Aihui has an amazing story, and her inspiration was from a breast cancer survivor. You know how much I love people who have taken negative experiences in their lives and turned them into something good and positive.
3. Their products are all natural, organic, and/or gluten free. Hello healthy snacks!
4. When I received my box of food, it was like Christmas day! The box was filled with healthy snack options that everyone in my family loved.
An Awesome Offer for You – 50% Off!
Love with Food asked me to share an exclusive offer with you – 50% off your first gluten-free box using this link: http://bit.ly/1FkKzHR
You can receive a FREE Tasting Box trial (just pay $2.00 shipping) if you use this link: http://bit.ly/1EEMy5L
Connect and Share
What about you? How do you eat healthy on the go?
Love, hugs, and in love with food.
HollyThe FTC wants me to tell you this: This post and blog contain affiliate links and ads which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. I believe in capitalism and the American Dream. Full disclosure Policy Click HERE.